Wednesday, April 17, 2013



Hi Everyone!...

You guys have all been amazing with all the support for our family and Marlee!  It has been unbelievable and very touching.  But, I have another request....

Marlee's birthday is coming up June 14th.  I thought it would be very fitting to have a birthday party / celebration of life / benefit type of party for Marlee.  It has been an incredible journey so far and would love to share it with everyone that has supported us/Marlee along the way.

So, this is where all of you come in.  I know that many of you have contacts and resources that may be willing to help with Marlee's party.  I am looking for a venue, hall, etc to hold the party (preferrably a local place to minimize travel for Marlee).  I will also need help with food/catering.

Bernard and Christina have a lot on there plate as it is with the care for Marlee.  I know I can't do this on my own, so I hope that there is help out there.  If you are able to help, please Facebook Message me or email me at:  MamaCan25@gmail.com.

Thank you everyone!! We are very blessed with so many great people with HUGE hearts that have helped keep this family strong and in faith through some of the most difficult times.  We hope that this Benefit/Party will be made possible for Marlee.  It will also give us the opportunity to personally thank, hug, and even meet all of you!!  God truly has blessed us with so much love and hope through all of you.

With Love and Thanks,
Candice
(Marlee's Aunt)
MamaCan25@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment